Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jakub Neubauer <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/18 21:20:30 UTC

slow wsdl generation

Hi,
we enountered some problem at our client. We have deployed a webservice
using CXF framework on Tomcat. The user tries to download a wsdl of our web
service. Since some time it takes very long time (5 minutes) than the WSDL
appears (in a browser). Previously it was almost immediately.
Have you any tips what to look on or what logs to check to help find the
cause?
Thanks
Jakub Neubauer

Re: slow wsdl generation

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
As always, its useful to provide the CXF version you are currently using,
and the previous version where the performance was acceptable.