Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Melvin Ma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/24 22:15:18 UTC

Running Piper File

I am assemblying my own app and trying to run the DefaultFastPipeline.piper
file. I noticed that the following error did not blow up the system:

*24 Oct 2017 14:56:21 ERROR PiperFileReader - No piper file found for
DictionarySubPipe.piper*
*24 Oct 2017 14:56:21 ERROR PiperFileReader - Could not read piper file:
DictionarySubPipe.piper*

Ideally, this should be an error that exit the main program. Thanks,

Melvin

RE: Running Piper File [EXTERNAL] [SUSPICIOUS]

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Melvin,

This has been changed.

Thanks,
Sean

Thanks.  There was originally a reason for not crashing the run, but I think that this behavior can be changed.
Were you able to get the paths working correctly (piper file found)?
Sean

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Melvin,