Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kamesh Sampath <ka...@msn.com> on 2003/02/10 17:38:27 UTC

New Loggger Class DB-Logger

Hi all,

thanks for the response you all hve given for my Ant tool , I have seen
Antleope and I will try adding some more features into my tool , I have
created a new Logger class that takes care for logging Build info on to
Database Table , I dont know how to add this to ant contributions , Can
anyone have any idea of adding new features to it ,if so pls mail me I will
send the entire source file to you people .

Regards
Kamesh