Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com> on 2008/06/13 23:44:26 UTC

Missing test results

I'm still noticing some tests not being reported in the nightly test
results, particularly 21.string.exceptions and 22.locale.synopsis.  How
do I get these missing tests added to nightly testing?

Thanks,
Brad.

RE: Missing test results

Posted by Travis Vitek <Tr...@roguewave.com>.
The html page is only a summary. It doesn't show results for programs that run successfully. If you click the links for the actual build result files, you'll see that the results for the tests you're looking for are there.

Travis