Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Thibaut Barrère <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/14 13:29:02 UTC

Intersecting views ?

Hello,

I'm pretty new to map/reduce and CouchDB, I'm seeking a bit of guidance here.

My documents have various facets ('tags' to describe its content,
'kind' to tell if it's free or commercial, 'provider' to tell the
document's source).

I have map functions that I use together with &skip=x to paginate
(works well as my dataset is not large).

What would be the best approach to intersect these search criterias
(ie: kind = 'commercial' + tags = 'healthcare') in CouchDB, while
keeping the pagination benefits ?

thanks,

-- Thibaut