Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "YUUNI, OSAY OSMAN" <O....@AFDB.ORG> on 2013/10/09 10:42:33 UTC

Upload Image for User

Hi,
I'm running OM 2.1 and have noted that when users upload their image they still see "upload new image" across their photo.  Is this a bug or how do I get rid of this message?

Kind regards,
Osay

Re: Upload Image for User

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Seems I just missed the point :(
Users usually claiming images are not uploaded, seems to be misread from my
side

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Upload Image for User

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
should be fixed: Committed revision 1553544.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Upload Image for User

Posted by "YUUNI, OSAY OSMAN" <O....@AFDB.ORG>.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>> wrote:
Hey Guys,

Isn’t the problem here just that the banner to upload the new image is across the image they have uploaded? – im not clear what this has to do with the conversion process this has already worked fine hence they can see their image but the banner to upload a new one is still present over the top of it.

“they still see “upload new image” across their photo.  Is this a bug or how do I get rid of this message?”

I just tested this on 2.0 and 2.1.1 and they both have the same affect (Conversion is working fine on both dev and prod versions of OM – see example image below – note the upload banner that Osay is talking about removing )

[cid:image001.png@01CEC67C.48C7EFB0]

Best Regards

[cid:image002.gif@01CEC67C.48C7EFB0]<http://www.robertbird.com.au/>

[...]

[cid:image003.png@01CEC67C.48C7EFB0]

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com>

RE: Upload Image for User

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
[...]

[cid:image001.png@01CEC5A3.21DC9B50]

Best Regards

[cid:image002.gif@01CEC5A3.21DC9B50]<http://www.robertbird.com.au/>

[cid:image003.png@01CEC5A3.21DC9B50]

http://www.codetwo.com

Re: Upload Image for User

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Upload Image for User

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Hey Guys,

Isn’t the problem here just that the banner to upload the new image is across the image they have uploaded? – im not clear what this has to do with the conversion process this has already worked fine hence they can see their image but the banner to upload a new one is still present over the top of it.

“they still see “upload new image” across their photo.  Is this a bug or how do I get rid of this message?”

I just tested this on 2.0 and 2.1.1 and they both have the same affect (Conversion is working fine on both dev and prod versions of OM – see example image below – note the upload banner that Osay is talking about removing )

[cid:image001.png@01CEC5A0.C92111F0]

Best Regards

Re: Upload Image for User

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.