Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Anthony Ikeda <an...@proxima-tech.com.au> on 2001/05/03 07:40:17 UTC

How do I use a URIResolver?

I've set up a class to do my transformations with Xalan 2 (which is much easier than Xalan 1) but the includes in my stylesheets are being referenced from the working folder rather than the server root.

I came across the URIResolver which should correct this problem but there isn't any documentation on how to really use it.

Would anyone have any examples?

Cheers,
Anthony Ikeda
Web Application Developer,
Proxima Technology Pty. Ltd.

Re: Validating Parsers that support XMLSchema

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@cyberneko.net>.
Robert Nicholson wrote:
> Which SAX,DOM parsers currently support validation via XMLSchema?

Beware of claims that individual parsers support XMLSchema.
If you dig enough through most web pages you'll find some
text that reads like "we are fully compliant *except* for
all the parts that we chose not to implement". ;)

Xerces-J Schema limitations are clearly stated from the
following web page:

  http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/schema.html

But it's probably a little out of date because I think
Xerces-J supports a lot more now in the code in the CVS
repository.

Re: Validating Parsers that support XMLSchema

Posted by Steve Muench <St...@oracle.com>.
Oracle XML Parser 9.0.0.0.A Beta supports the Candidate REC
syntax, and the OTN web release at the end of May will
support the final REC syntax. Available in C/C++/Java from
http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com>.
Which SAX,DOM parsers currently support validation via XMLSchema?