Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org> on 2017/07/17 19:51:50 UTC

New 'fluo-yarn' repo

I would like to create new repo (called 'fluo-yarn') using Gitbox to hold
code for launching Fluo applications in YARN.  This is related to my recent
pull request [1]. Does anyone have any objections to this?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/pull/883

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org> wrote:
> There is no API but it might help users if the the 'fluo-yarn' command and
> fluo-yarn.properties file followed semver.

Ok.  We can document that those follow semver.

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.
+1.  I like the idea of moving the documentation to the website.

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Re: New 'fluo-yarn' repo

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.