Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Vianen, Jeroen van" <je...@satama.com> on 2004/07/28 09:09:44 UTC

Mailer2

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for adding mailer2 to the sandbox.

I have two remarks, though:

1. What is going to be the standpoint of Apache regarding these external
Bouncy Castle JARs for signing and/or encrypting mail and how are these
going to be integrated in the (automated) build?

2. The license in the generated JAR is still version 1.1, rather than 2.0.

Regards,

Jeroen

Re: Mailer2

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 04:09, Vianen, Jeroen van wrote:

> 1. What is going to be the standpoint of Apache regarding these external
> Bouncy Castle JARs for signing and/or encrypting mail and how are these
> going to be integrated in the (automated) build?

That's something I'm not worried about yet - as much it's on the
repository and is not being build automatically, I guess we're fine.

> 2. The license in the generated JAR is still version 1.1, rather than 2.0.

Ok, I will fix that later (Apache already provides some scripts for that
task)

[]s,

Felipe