Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Aaron Grewell <AG...@uwb.edu> on 2004/12/03 00:10:10 UTC

RE: Understanding the AWL (was Upgrade to 3.0.1 results in false positives)

Nevermind.  I found it in the list archives.

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 06:10 PM 12/2/2004, Aaron Grewell wrote:
>Nevermind.  I found it in the list archives.

Excellent. I applaud you for being a user who is really willing to try to
help themselves (along with other users who do the same)

Also, for future reference, the wiki on the spamassassin website can be a
real treasure trove of information.