Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Baron <d_...@012.net.il> on 2007/03/22 15:27:53 UTC

Pamditherbw gone, but no pamthreshhold

Now getting loads of FuzzyOcr failed to execute pamditherbw.
I have ppmtopgm but no pamtopnm and no pamthreshold.

I have netpbm 2.10.0-11 from Debian Sid. So I commented out the missing stuff
in FuzzyOcr.scansets,  but in FuzzyOcr.preps, this was an either or
situfation.

I do have a ppmdither. (Also, some othe pamto thingies that are in
FuzzyOcr.preps: Pamtotiff -> ppm2tiff? )

How to fix it? Simply substitute ppmto's? Argument changes as well?