Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2018/07/12 17:07:31 UTC

ICLAs?

Hi,

one detail I've notices: is the Podling collecting all ICLA when people
contribute to the project?

I can' find traces for most of the folks in this list:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/CONTRIBUTORS.md

Because that's a minor, but important, detail for the viability of the
project.

Cheers,

Re: ICLAs?

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

I just wanted to clarify my previous statement: We don't have a system in
place where we collect ICLAs from every contributor who creates a pull
request before we accept and merge it. I have seen other projects having a
bot that serves this purpose and labels the pull requests accordingly, but
we are currently not tracking these efforts as part of the merging process.

-Marco

Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 13. Juli 2018,
20:48:

Re: ICLAs?