Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Chaimungkalanont <ma...@au1.ibm.com> on 2003/03/05 03:22:58 UTC

without URL rewriting

I want to render an <html:link> or <html:rewrite> tag without the URL
rewriting.

Is it possible to optionally turn off URL rewriting?

Basically, we want to open a new session when we open a new window, and the
only way we found was to turn off cookies and use URL rewriting to maintain
sessions. We could then force a new session without terminating the current
one by opening up a page without the jsessionid appended. We could hardcode
the link but wanted to know whether I would be possible using the anything
from the Struts tag-libs.

Cheers

Mark C