Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/14 17:26:08 UTC

Oak 0.5 release plan

Hi,

It would be great to have a new Oak release out in time for adaptTo(),
so I propose that we cut Oak 0.5 next week.

Since at adaptTo() we'll be having a bunch of people from outside the
currently active development team take a first look at Oak it would be
really nice if we had things like WebDAV remoting and Sling
integration in at least basically usable state in the release. Let's
review our status on those early next week and decide on the specific
release schedule based on that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting