Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 20:28:15 UTC

DMAP-107 Progress

Hi,

Today, I finally had time to work on DMAP-107, but apparently SVN is down,
jammer! I will see what I can do and keep the list posted on the progress.

Best.

Re: DMAP-107 Progress

Posted by Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>.
Looks good, I have marked it as resolved.

Thank you

Re: DMAP-107 Progress

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.

Re: DMAP-107 Progress

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Oh, maybe some attack or problem by infra again?;-O