Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/08/09 08:11:12 UTC

Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Dear all,

to increase our release rate I would like to suggest the following as
only feature for 0.4: Switching to Java 8 and some bug fixes. Not other
features.

This would help us to release a new version soon.

WDYT?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Am 09.08.2017 um 10:11 schrieb Oliver B. Fischer:
> to increase our release rate I would like to suggest the following as
> only feature for 0.4: Switching to Java 8 and some bug fixes. Not other
> features.
>
> This would help us to release a new version soon.

I'd prefer to first officially push out the 0.3 release, we wanted to
start new homepage articles with major features and need to verify if
the homepage is fit enough for new people.

After that we should publish the release with an official announcement
mail to ASF.

If all of that's through I'd start working on 0.4 with above scope.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
great. I have copied most tests from tck for easier testing. the sandbox mp
module now works correctly for all basic (se related) aspects, except a few
ones, where the tck tests should be improved. looking forward to combine
things ;) all the rest should be a no brainer since it concerns only CDI on
top of it...
all is in the java8 branch since java8 is required...

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
not yet all. some cases are even failing becsude of bad test design in the
tck. currently injection of configured Provider<> creates issues. The rest
is working ;-)

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Dear all,

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Oh, nevermind.  Looks like you already had that on the java8 branch.

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Scope of Tamaya 0.4

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.