Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Coboos <cr...@gmx.net> on 2005/05/06 16:20:30 UTC

Example for a "transforming" generator

Hello,

I need to write my own generator which reads a xml file and reacts on some
special elements which can occur in this xml. I know how to write the
generator but my problem is, I don't know how to pass the events back to the
generator so it can retrieve the events read before and act on the special
elements. A generator which covers some of my requirements is the
JXTemplateTransformer but sorry I don't can walk thru this bunch of code (I
simply don't understand it) :)

Do you have a simple example or a hint for me how I can make a Generator
"transformable".

Thank you a lot.

Regards
Stephan