Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Segun Abifarin <se...@cloudcation.com> on 2022/03/16 20:31:21 UTC

Apache Nifi deployment is not displaying in the browser

Hello Dev/Support ,

Kindly assist with the installation of apache nifi. I have spent more than
24hrs deploying apache nifi, it is deployed successfully, services are
running in docker but I can't view it in browser. I am getting the error
below;
System ErrorThe request contained an invalid host header [34.212.36.220:9443]
in the request [/nifi]. Check for request manipulation or third-party
intercept.Valid host headers are [empty] or:

   - 127.0.0.1
   - 127.0.0.1:9443
   - localhost
   - localhost:9443