Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/10 09:16:03 UTC

How WSDL2JAVA generate interfaces (Services versus PortTypes)

While working with the BPEL component type implementation, I came
across some WSDL files that define PortTypes, but no services. These
files, when processed by Wsdl2Java tool, fails to generate any java
artifacts as it looks like the code we have today only process
services (JavaInterfaceGenerator around line 91). Should the algorithm
used in these process only consider Services, or process the PortTypes
as well ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: How WSDL2JAVA generate interfaces (Services versus PortTypes)

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> While working with the BPEL component type implementation, I came
> across some WSDL files that define PortTypes, but no services. These
> files, when processed by Wsdl2Java tool, fails to generate any java
> artifacts as it looks like the code we have today only process
> services (JavaInterfaceGenerator around line 91). Should the algorithm
> used in these process only consider Services, or process the PortTypes
> as well ?

The other way around :) We're using WSDL2Java to generate interfaces, it
should only consider portTypes, not services.

--
Jean-Sebastien