Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Istvan Soos <is...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/23 16:12:33 UTC

HttpsRequestCycleProcessor goes back to http on form failure

Hi,

I'm using HttpsRequestCycleProcessor and it works in most of the
cases. However...

My login form is https protected.
My non-bookmarkable urls are encrypted.

On my login form, if the user misses the password, it will get
notified (part of the form gets red) and it has the chance to start
over. However this time the url is like http://example.com/?x=.... so
it got redirected back to http.

How could I remain on https in such cases?

Regards,
   Istvan

Re: HttpsRequestCycleProcessor goes back to http on form failure

Posted by Istvan Soos <is...@gmail.com>.
Further analysis showed that this problem is somehow related to the
apache + mod-proxy + mod-headers environment, because pure jetty or
pure glassfish didn't have any issue.

Regards,
   Istvan