Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Mitch sdfasfd <me...@hotmail.com> on 2005/03/28 07:04:31 UTC

build error

Hi,

I'm trying to do a rebuild-all after doinging a fresh-checkout and I am
getting a "A Cycle was detected" error.  After doing a little investigation
I believe it may be related to the interop module and openejb dependencies
but I am not experienced enough with maven/geronimo to be sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: build error

Posted by Mark <de...@hotmail.com>.
In the process of removing the OpenEjb dependencies....

Mark

Re: build error

Posted by Mitch sdfasfd <me...@hotmail.com>.
Got it working...thanks