Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Youssef Mohammed <sk...@rayasoftware.com> on 2003/10/14 15:33:27 UTC

How to change the Layout in turbine action

Hi
 I tried to change the Layout in the JLoginUser action but i failed
I tried both setLayout and setLayoutTemplate methods but now changes are done in the Layout . I still get the default layout

Also I found in the class org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.PreviewPortlet  that it does uses the method     rundata.setLayout("preview") and the layout is changed

when i do the same in the JLoginUser I got that Horrbile Exception

Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Requested Layout not found: /html/preview.vm
Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path: [org.apache.jetspeed.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules, com.rsw.jetspeed.modules]

Any suggestions  ?