Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by sg...@us.ibm.com on 2000/10/24 22:52:18 UTC

SOAP 2.0 and WebSphere 3.5

I've been having a lot of trouble trying to get SOAP 2.0 running on
WebSphere 3.5.  I've finally tracked down the problem.  SOAP 2.0 requires
Servlet API 2.2, but WebSphere 3.5 only support Servlet API 2.1.1.  So,

     SOAP 2.0 does not run on WebSphere 3.5.

I found this when I tried to compile the RPCRouterServlet and got compile
errors.  Hopefully, WebSphere fix pack 2 will fix this problem.

Scott Gerard,
IBMUSM07(sgerard)
Dept. DXS
Phone 507-253-7896 Tie 553-7896
Mail on Lotus Notes: Scott Gerard/Rochester/IBM
Mail from the Internet: sgerard@us.ibm.com

Re: SOAP 2.0 and WebSphere 3.5

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Yes, I had to modify the SOAP implementation to run on 3.01 as well.

Cory

Re: SOAP 2.0 and WebSphere 3.5

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.