Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lars Müller <la...@t-online.de> on 2002/12/10 23:48:08 UTC

[HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

Description:org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoValidConnectionException: No valid JdbcConnection class available

Please help me! I've made everything but it doesn't work. I have an JDBC Driver in the JDK1.4, but I don't know if this is the right one. Please let me know why I get this Exception

Best Regards

Lars

Re: [HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
What Database are you using?

Antonio Gallardo
Lars Müller dijo:

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
You need to have the driver in /cocoon/WEB-INF/lib, declared in web.xml
under classes to load at runtime, and you need to set up the datasource in
cocoon.xconf.  Sounds like you got step one wrong.  See:
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SpecificDatabaseConnection

Geoff Howard