Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <to...@apache.org> on 2015/03/08 16:49:48 UTC

[JIRA] notification of search results / new issues that match filter/section

Is there a way for me to be notified when new issues show up in a search result, or component i.e.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX/component/12320911/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:component-summary-panel
?

I'd like to have one less place I have to try and remember to visit !
On the upside, I've added four or five new showcases.
--
Tom

Re: [JIRA] notification of search results / new issues that match filter/section

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
and then add an email filter looking for ' Components: Showcase' in the
body of the email.

BTW, thanks much for taking care of the showcase backlog!

Regards,
Om