Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ariel Pashtan <ar...@awarenetworks.com> on 2005/12/21 06:49:36 UTC

access denied to Tomcat manager

Hi,

For some reason I cannot access the Tomcat Manager application from the
Tomcat home page.

While I can access Tomcat Administration, access to the manager is denied:

"HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied"

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks for your help!

Ariel

Re: access denied to Tomcat manager

Posted by vineesh kumar <vi...@gmail.com>.
you may not have access permission to the directory containing the
manager utils, check the permission of the directory webapps an others