Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Ra...@groupvu.Com> on 2002/10/24 19:03:02 UTC

[ASF] Committer information

[This message is for the current Jetspeed committers only]

As part of the recent discussions on the streamlining of the ASF
organization and processes, it appears that many committers had
not signed a Contributor License Agreement (me included :( ).

This is required for any committer on any Apache project so if
you're a committer on Jetspeed and have not done this yet, I strongly
suggest you spend some time to fill out and fax the form:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/agreement.html

Since I don't know who is currently subscribed to community@apache.org,
I thought I may as well send a reminder to the list...

--
Raphaƫl Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

JSP Service

Posted by Hugh Brien <hp...@comcast.net>.
I have been trying to get the JSP Portlet service to work properly.

I am running JDK 1.4.1_1 with Tomcat 4.1.10

I am not sure why this is happening.  I have checked all the variables any
they point to the correct directories.    Has anyone else experienced this?

I have traced the error to the following line of code:

	try
        {
            if (isForward)
            {
                // forward the request to the JSP
                dispatcher.forward(data.getRequest(), data.getResponse());
            }
            else
            {

                data.getOut().flush();