Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2020/11/04 14:53:56 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-136: Improve interoperability between DataStream and Table API

Hi all,

sorry, I forgot to close the voting thread for FLIP-136. I will do this now.

The voting time for FLIP-136 has passed.

- Kurt (binding)
- Jingsong (binding)
- Jark (binding)
- Xingcan (binding)

There were 4 votes, 4 of them were binding. There were no disapproving
votes.

Thus, FLIP-136 has been accepted.

Thanks, everyone for joining the discussion and giving feedback!

Best,
Timo