Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Oh-joong,Kwon" <em...@anycasting.com> on 2004/12/30 11:27:55 UTC

How can I use multiple repository?

Server:
win xp
subversion with svn://

Client:
Tortoisesvn
Subversion

I've made a folder 'svnrepo' to managing all projects. Then I created
repositorys with 'svnadmin create' command.
When I run svnserve like this:
'svnserve -d -r D:\svnrepo'

Client can't find any repository in svnrepo folder. I should describe
every path to repository to access it, like this:
'svnserve -d -r D:\svnrepo\project1'
but,Client have to checkout more than 2 projects from server, so it
isn't good way to use.

I want SVN manage multiple repository, like CVSNT. Please give me a hint.

Re: How can I use multiple repository?

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@bantamtech.com>.
> When I run svnserve like this:
> 'svnserve -d -r D:\svnrepo'
>
> Client can't find any repository in svnrepo folder.

How are the clients trying to connect to the repository? The command you
listed would expose Project1 at svn://servername/Project1.

Re: How can I use multiple repository?

Posted by Rainer Müller <mu...@gmx.de>.
Oh-joong,Kwon wrote:
> Client can't find any repository in svnrepo folder.

You have to enter the name of the repository folder by yourself, for
example svn://localhost/myproject if the folder is D:\svnrepo\myproject

Rainer