Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as> on 2012/04/04 18:43:06 UTC

Re: Website - Flex Ecosystem Products

In the spirit of 'just do it' here is a pretty comprehensive list of
Flex ecosystem partners and their products/services:
http://www.spoon.as/flex-ecosystem-products/

This was not a trivial tasks because digging for and connecting with the
Product Managers of these organizations and getting
descriptions/links/icons ironed out took time. Clearly some design
finesse is needed.

I was envisioning summarizing this list on an Apache Flex page similar
to http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopUserGroups

Happy to work on this page on Apache Flex wiki while the discussion on a
web site goes on. At least the data will be there.

Any disagreements?

Posted by JP Bader <jp...@zavteq.com>.
why such the short list? ;)

--
JP Bader
Principal

Re: Website - Flex Ecosystem Products

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>.
keep em coming

Posted by Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>.
Thanks Daniel, Roland and Yennick. Will get those in the list

Posted by Yennick Trevels <ye...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.
Hey Keith,

please include these two projects as well:

Spring Actionscript
http://www.springactionscript.org

AS3Commons
http://www.as3commons.org