Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David payam <ot...@yahoo.ca> on 2002/11/27 20:53:05 UTC

     }

   public    class Person {

      	 public 	String 		personName = "www";
	 public 	int      	personMoney = 9999;

    public String toString()
    {
        return getStringVal("", this);
    }

    public String getStringVal(String indent, Person
topLevel)
    {
        String ret = "\n" + indent + "Person:\n";
        ret +=       indent + " Name [" +  personName
+ "]\n";
        ret +=       indent + " Money ["+
personMoney+"]\n";

        return ret;
    }

		}

    TaskBroker()
    {
 System.out.println("1111");
	}

}

I have read the encoding sample and can serialize
the class Task and Person separately.

but I don't know how to serialize the composite
class - TaskBroker.

So I have to follow the encoding sample to create
serialize/deserialize class for it?

Anyone can give me an serializtion example for the
composite class?

Thanks a lot!

David