Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/29 16:09:04 UTC

[Sandesha2] New feature - RMReport

Hi All,

I added the functionality to get status details about a sequence from the
client API.
Within client code users can ask for a report describing the status of an
incoming or an outgoing sequence using following functions.

SandeshaClientAPI.getRMReport (String to, String sequenceKey,
ConfigurationContext) : RMReport    //Describes an outgoing sequence
SandeshaClientAPI.getIncomingSequenceReport (String sequenceID,
ConfigurationContext) : RMReport  //describes an incoming sequence

Currently the RMReport gives the number of application messages that has
been acked and weather the sequence has been terminated successfully.
I have used this feature in the RMScenarioTest testcase.

Thanks,
Chamikara

Re: [Sandesha2] New feature - RMReport

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I did some changes to this feature. Instead of a single RMReport class now
you have two classes called RMReport and SequenceReport.

RMReport
---------------
To get information about all the sequences available within the Sandesha2
system. This has following functions.

public ArrayList getIncomingSequenceList () ;   //SequenceIDs of all the
ougoing sequences
public ArrayList getOutgoingSequenceList () ;   //sequence IDs of all the
incoming sequences.

SequenceReport
------------------------
To get information about a specific sequences.

public byte getSequenceStatus () ;   //COMPLETED, TIMED_OUT OR ACTIVE
public byte getSequenceDirection () ;  // IN or OUT
public String getSequenceID() ;     //Sequence ID
public ArrayList getCompletedMessages () ;  //Completed messages of the
sequences
public boolean isSequenceEstablished();  // weather CS,CSR exchange has been
done

These objects can be obtained thorugh Sandesha2ClientAPI.

More will be added later.

Thanx,
Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.