Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/05/18 17:02:23 UTC

testing calculations

In the specialized application for order processing, the orders that are
processed, were generated externally then imported into ofbiz.
These are real orders, so would have to manually remove personal info.
but it would be a base of orders that could be fed into ofbiz to test
calculation, for shipping, tax, and totals.

I have to learn how to do a junit to do this, I am guessing
so it will probably be near Christmas before i can get some thing to commit.