Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Philipp Masharov <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/14 12:15:36 UTC

New member request

Hello Ignite Community!

My name is Philipp. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite. It seems like an
interesting, complicated and useful project. Let me start with this issue -
IGNITE-8115, my JIRA username fi1ipx. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Have a fantastic day! Thanks!

Re: New member request

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have added you as a contributor of IGNITE project. You can now assign
this issue to you.

Please read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Happy coding!