Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/02 12:23:23 UTC

Re: archive

Dear all,
I would like to put up at vote to archive js repo also.
+1 binding vote.
In each archived repo it should explicitly state in the readme that it is
no longer actively maintained and you are welcome to take the ownership
Again less is more. Simplicity  is mandatory.
Best Regards,
Giorgio

Re: archive

Posted by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giorgio

There has not been anything to add to this repo for years but I do use it
quite a bit,

So it is -1 from me.

regards

Kealan