Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by 刘聪 <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 20:21:58 UTC

I'm working on SOAP/JMS, a question about current implementation

Hi, all

 SOAP/JMS specification specifies the JMS header properties and message
properties, but the current implementation in CXF only has some information
about JMS header perperties. The more information should been added to JMS
messages.
 Am I missing something about JMS message properties for the current
implementation about SOAP/JMS?

Best regards

Re: I'm working on SOAP/JMS, a question about current implementation

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

First, You can find the short instruction of JMS API here[1].

There are some difference between the CXF message and JMS message.

CXF message has a Map which contains the context information with the
pairs of key (String) and value (Object).You can use the Map's put, get
method to access these context information.

JMS message has the headers, which holds the JMS protocol related
information such as the DeliveryMode , JMSPriority etc. JMS message
provides bunch of set methods to handle these headers' setting.
JMS message also provides properties, you can set the application
related information into the JMS properties. Note only primitive type
and String is allowed as properties value.

BTW, Liu's proposal of CXF SOAP/JMS is accepted by GSoC 2009, and I'm
his mentor. So I'm happy to introduce him to the CXF community.

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/jms/Message.html

Willem

Posted by liucong <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Perhaps this page can also help. It shows how to set header and property
fields:
http://fusesource.com/docs/framework/2.0/jaxws/ch09s04s03.html#CXFJMSConsumerRequestHeaderTable010

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: I'm working on SOAP/JMS, a question about current implementation

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi 刘聪,

--

Christian Schneider