Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Andersen <MA...@schubergphilis.com> on 2015/11/02 21:01:24 UTC

Re: extending macchinina image

Thanks Lucian.

Do you mind including the strong swan, or some other ipsec client to your openvm macchinina image?

I want to improve the remote access vpn testing as it does actually test setting up the vpn connection.
Pretty please.. :)

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi,

Ubuntu and Debian are the official "openstack" images on their respective sites. The cloud-init config is modified to be cloudstack-friendly, so whatever password they set, that's the one, look it up.
My suspicion is that the password is either randomised or disabled.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Michael Andersen <MA...@schubergphilis.com>.