Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "B. Shadgar" <sh...@compsci.bristol.ac.uk> on 2002/03/28 11:49:13 UTC

NamespaceAccessToken & WebdavServletConfig

Hi,

Is there any possiblity to find out what are the NamespaceAccessToken
and WebdavServletConfig. Actually I have had a look at the Slide API,
but there was no documentation about these two class. What I really want
to know is what exactly saves in the object of NamespaceAccessToken
class and for what. Indeed why slide needs to define
WebdavServletConfig class and why the ServletConfig class is not enough.
I don't want to read all code about these two class to understand what's
going on, but if you think it is the only way, so I have to. It may take
your time to answer, so I appreciate your help already.

Regards,
Bita