Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org> on 2010/01/21 11:10:23 UTC

Apache Shindig graduated

Hi,

We have just received confirmation that the Board has established
Apache Shindig as a TLP.

On behalf of the Shindig team, I would like to thank the Incubator
PMC, and everybody that supported Shindig during its incubation.
Special thanks to our mentors, especially Upayavira, for their
guidance, effort and time. It is a pleasure to be part of the great
Apache family!

We will now begin the post graduation transition.

Cheers,

Vincent

Re: Apache Shindig graduated

Posted by Eiji Kitamura <ag...@gmail.com>.
Great!!

--
Eiji Kitamura
http://devlog.agektmr.com/

Re: Apache Shindig graduated

Posted by Eiji Kitamura <ag...@gmail.com>.
Great!!

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com>.
Cool!! :-)

Posted by Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com>.
Cool!! :-)

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Posted by chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com>.
schweet :)

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Posted by Ben Smith <be...@gmail.com>.
Nice!

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.
Woohoo!

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Posted by Ben Smith <be...@gmail.com>.
Nice!

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vincent;

Congratulations.

Thanks;

--Gurkan
OpenWebBeans PMC Chair

2010/1/21 Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>

> Hi,
>
> We have just received confirmation that the Board has established
> Apache Shindig as a TLP.
>
> On behalf of the Shindig team, I would like to thank the Incubator
> PMC, and everybody that supported Shindig during its incubation.
> Special thanks to our mentors, especially Upayavira, for their
> guidance, effort and time. It is a pleasure to be part of the great
> Apache family!
>
> We will now begin the post graduation transition.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent

Gurkan Erdogdu
http://gurkanerdogdu.blogspot.com