Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by David Williams <wi...@icloud.com> on 2016/11/14 12:28:24 UTC

Open Office 4.1.3

I am an author and have been using Open Office for many years by using Dragon Dictate without any problems. The Open Office has coped with the dictation with no difficulty.
NOW, after upgrading to Open Office 4.1.3 I get the message that it doesn’t accept dictation and typing. This is something new and will not allow me to dictate into my favourite word processing program.
Is there a patch that I can download to resolve this?
David Williams

Re: Open Office 4.1.3

Posted by Pedro <pe...@openmailbox.org>.
Do you mean that on the same PC, you could use Dragon Dictate with
OpenOffice 4.1.2 and after upgrading to 4.1.3 you no longer can?

Can you please report this in more detail at

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/

Thanks!