Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org> on 2005/12/27 21:30:59 UTC

Apache JIRA : error thrown when resolving issue

Hi,

I tried to resolve issue JDO-220. It came back as "Error". Nice and
informative message :-). I reopened it and tried again. It did the same.

Now, if I look at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-220
it shows as Resolved.

yet if I look at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?assigneeSelect=specificuser&sorter/field=priority&mode=hide&reset=true&resolution=-1&assignee=andy&pid=10630&sorter/order=DESC
it shows as Unresolved.

Anyone with suitable supernatural powers want to try to convince JIRA that
this issue is no longer of any interest and that JIRA should at least try to
perform operations that people ask it to do ?

--
Andy

Re: Apache JIRA : error thrown when resolving issue

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks! Seems to be fixed now.

Craig

On Dec 27, 2005, at 11:07 PM, Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 09:23:14PM -0800, Craig L Russell wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can someone in infra please help here? The reporting of issues seems
>> to be done broke.
>
> Fixed (manually reindexed). I'll do some more digging to find out what
> went wrong with the issue update. It looks like it failed before it
> could
> update the Lucene index.
>
> --Jeff
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org>
>>> Date: December 27, 2005 12:30:59 PM PST
>>> To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
>>> Subject: Apache JIRA : error thrown when resolving issue
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I tried to resolve issue JDO-220. It came back as "Error". Nice and
>>> informative message :-). I reopened it and tried again. It did the
>>> same.
>>>
>>> Now, if I look at
>>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-220
>>> it shows as Resolved.
>>>
>>> yet if I look at
>>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
>>> assigneeSelect=specificuser&sorter/
>>> field=priority&mode=hide&reset=true&resolution=-1&assignee=andy&pid=
>>> 10
>>> 630&sorter/order=DESC
>>> it shows as Unresolved.
>>>

>>> Anyone with suitable supernatural powers want to try to convince
>>> JIRA that
>>> this issue is no longer of any interest and that JIRA should at
>>> least try to
>>> perform operations that people ask it to do ?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andy
>>
>> Craig Russell
>> jdo
>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Craig Russell

Re: Fwd: Apache JIRA : error thrown when resolving issue

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,

Can someone in infra please help here? The reporting of issues seems
to be done broke.

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org>
> Date: December 27, 2005 12:30:59 PM PST
> To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
> Subject: Apache JIRA : error thrown when resolving issue
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried to resolve issue JDO-220. It came back as "Error". Nice and
> informative message :-). I reopened it and tried again. It did the
> same.
>
> Now, if I look at
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-220
> it shows as Resolved.
>
> yet if I look at
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
> assigneeSelect=specificuser&sorter/
> field=priority&mode=hide&reset=true&resolution=-1&assignee=andy&pid=10
> 630&sorter/order=DESC
> it shows as Unresolved.
>

> Anyone with suitable supernatural powers want to try to convince
> JIRA that
> this issue is no longer of any interest and that JIRA should at
> least try to
> perform operations that people ask it to do ?
>
> --
> Andy

Craig Russell