Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/06/24 17:41:14 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Server Repository plugin for Geronimo 2.1.1 - RC2 - CANCELLED

My apologies for the long pause in this vote while I was on vacation and
not getting it resolved before I lost all connectivity.

Please see the discussion thread for full details on the issue with this
vote that has caused the delay in closing it.

At this point in time I think it's best just to go ahead and fix plugin
so that when the catalog is generated it lists the license correctly.
The alternative would be to manually change the generated catalog before
we make it available (as I have done with my staging catalog).  The down
side of this is that somebody might regenerate the catalog in the future
and omit the manual change to fix the license.

All of that was to explain why this vote is now cancelled.  Expect a RC3
a little later on today.

Thanks,
Joe