Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by RIBEIRO Paulo Jorge <pr...@enabler.pt> on 2002/05/09 18:35:53 UTC

Template default directory

Hello,

I'm using Velocity in a Enterprise Java Bean, but I'm having a
ResourceNotFoundException because I don't know where (default directory) the
Velocity Engines gets the template file. Anyone can help me? Is there any
way to use an InputStream instead of the File Name in order to put my
templates in the EJB jar file?

Thanks

Paulo

Re: Template default directory

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 5/9/02 12:35 PM, "RIBEIRO Paulo Jorge" <pr...@enabler.pt> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Velocity in a Enterprise Java Bean, but I'm having a
> ResourceNotFoundException because I don't know where (default directory) the
> Velocity Engines gets the template file. Anyone can help me? Is there any
> way to use an InputStream instead of the File Name in order to put my
> templates in the EJB jar file?

Sure - try the classpath resource loader - it will dig them out of the jar
then.  See the examples/servlet_example2 for details.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.