Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vinothkumar purushothaman <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/23 13:56:16 UTC

Error on ServiceMix 3.2.1 startup

Hi,

  I have downloaded ServiceMix 3.2.1 and started the ServiceMix using servicemix from servicemixhome\bin\  directory. It results in the following error. Let me know what would be the cause for this error.

  ERROR - MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - Failed to advertise our service: defaul
t.ActiveMQ-4.alive.%localhost%tcp://VINOTHKUMARP:61616
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: Datagram send failed

---------------------------------

Re: Error on ServiceMix 3.2.1 startup

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You need to enable multicast on your network.  Another solution is to change
the activemq configuration to remove the multicast discovery (in
conf/activemq.xml file).

On Jan 23, 2008 1:56 PM, vinothkumar purushothaman <vi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I have downloaded ServiceMix 3.2.1 and started the ServiceMix using
> servicemix from servicemixhome\bin\  directory. It results in the following
> error. Let me know what would be the cause for this error.
>
>  ERROR - MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - Failed to advertise our service:
> defaul
> t.ActiveMQ-4.alive.%localhost%tcp://VINOTHKUMARP:61616
> java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: Datagram send failed

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/