Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/13 21:46:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Airavata 0.11 RC1 release

Hi All,

Airavata 0.11 RC1[1] is ready for testing.

Here are some pointers for testing

   - Verify the fixed issue for this release [2]
   - Verify the basic workflow composition/execution/monitoring scenarios
   from
   - Airavata 5 & 10 min tutorials [3],[4]
   - Verify airavata client samples
   - Verify the stability with derby & mysql backend databases
   - Verify that the XBaya JNLP distribution works
   - Verify deploying Airavata server in a tomcat distribution

Please report any issues[5] if you encounter while testing. Thank you for
your time in validating the release.

Regards,
Chathuri (On behalf of Airavata PMC)

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.11/RC1/
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-278?jql=project%20%3D%20AIRAVATA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.11%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
[3]
http://airavata.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/airavata-in-5-minutes.html
[4]
http://airavata.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/airavata-in-10-minutes.html
[5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata 0.11 RC1 release

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
Please note we hope to have 0.11's final release by the end of this
week. The RCs are for release testing.  We welcome release testing help,
of course.

Marlon