Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Markus Pohle <ma...@webunity.de> on 2007/10/05 18:46:52 UTC

Re: [ApacheDS 1.5.1] failed to unbind session properly error message

Hi Alex,

thx for the answer! Hope this really doens't effect the server thru
its operation. I will have a look on that...

Markus

--
WEBUNITY - Internet, Consulting, Neue Medien
Markus Pohle (SCJP)

GPG Public Key Block available at:
http://www.webunity.de/markus.pohle@webunity.de.txt