Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/26 11:10:52 UTC

DeploymentManagerCreationException

I was able to build trunk successfully from scratch but trying to deploy
a simple webapp via console fails for me (Tomcat & Jetty) with the ff.
error:

Caused by:
javax.enterprise.deploy.spi.exceptions.DeploymentManagerCreationExcep
tion: Could not get DeploymentManager; No registered DeploymentFactory
handles t
his URI
        at
javax.enterprise.deploy.shared.factories.DeploymentFactoryManager.get
DeploymentManager(DeploymentFactoryManager.java:117)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.console.configmanager.DeploymentPortlet.processAc
tion(DeploymentPortlet.java:122)
        ... 46 more

Anybody seen this error?

Thanks,
chris

Re: DeploymentManagerCreationException

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 26, 2007, at 5:10 AM, Christopher M. Cardona wrote:

> I was able to build trunk successfully from scratch but trying to
> deploy a simple webapp via console fails for me (Tomcat & Jetty)
> with the ff. error:
>
> Caused by:
> javax.enterprise.deploy.spi.exceptions.DeploymentManagerCreationExcep
> tion: Could not get DeploymentManager; No registered
> DeploymentFactory handles t
> his URI
>        at
> javax.enterprise.deploy.shared.factories.DeploymentFactoryManager.get
> DeploymentManager(DeploymentFactoryManager.java:117)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.console.configmanager.DeploymentPortlet.processAc
> tion(DeploymentPortlet.java:122)
>        ... 46 more
>
> Anybody seen this error?

Hi Chris,
FYI -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3020
So, yes, others have seen this same problem. We should fix for M4...

--kevan