Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Geoffrey Van Nuffelen <ge...@cora.be> on 2001/06/05 11:28:26 UTC

logic:iterate or bean:write ERROR !!!

Hi all,

I always have a problem with the iterate and write tag.

If I don't specify a "bean:write" tag into an "logic:iterate" tag, I don't
have any error... But If a specify a write tag I have an exception error :

The error :
---------------
javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find bean client in scope null
 at
l.java:459)
 at _0002fClientList_0002ejspClientList_jsp_66._jspService

My JSP :
-------------
<logic:iterate id="client" name="test" property="clients">
<TR>
<TD><bean:write name="client" property="pmclient"/></TD>
</TR>
</logic:iterate>
test is an object wich has a property clients (array of client ) and a
method getClients().      pmclient is a property of client ( the method
getPmclient() exist).

Is someone has a working example... I would be really happy !!!

Thanks,
Geoffrey...

RE: logic:iterate or bean:write ERROR !!!

Posted by "Deadman, Hal" <ha...@tallan.com>.
There is a working example in registration.jsp of the struts-example webapp.