Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Merwin Yap <my...@exist.com> on 2005/07/13 05:17:07 UTC

Error with building projects

Hi. While using Continuum alpha 2, I encounter the following error:

2005-07-12 19:56:10,947 [Thread-4] ERROR BuildController                -
Internal error while building the project.

org.apache.maven.continuum.store.ContinuumStoreException: Error while
setting build state.

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.ModelloJPoxContinuumStore.setIsUpdating(Mod
elloJPoxContinuumStore.java:693)

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.update(Def
aultBuildController.java:190)

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(Defa
ultBuildController.java:139)

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeT
ask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)

        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
nnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:100)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Caused by:
org.apache.maven.continuum.project.state.ContinuumProjectStateGuardException
: To be able to go into the state 'updating', the project as to be in one

of the states in ['new', 'error', 'ok', 'failed'] but the project was in the
'building' state.

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.project.state.DefaultContinuumProjectStateGuard.a
ssertInStates(DefaultContinuumProjectStateGuard.java:206)

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.project.state.DefaultContinuumProjectStateGuard.a
ssertTransition(DefaultContinuumProjectStateGuard.java:114)

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.ModelloJPoxContinuumStore.setIsUpdating(Mod
elloJPoxContinuumStore.java:683)

        ... 5 more

Build event for project 'ActiveMQ':Build complete.

target = Edit.vm

2005-07-12 20:01:45,591 [PoolThread-1] ERROR VelocityComponent
- RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
screens/Summary.vm [li

ne 1, column 1]

I got this kind of errors for quite a while andI usually just reinstall
Continuum to proceed. What could be causing it to occur?

Thanks!

Regards,

Merwin

Re: Error with building projects

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@student.matnat.uio.no>.
Merwin Yap said:
> Hi. While using Continuum alpha 2, I encounter the following error:

Yes, that *was* a known issue. Please use Alpha 3

--
Trygve