Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2017/01/12 19:59:45 UTC

Jenkins jobs no creating ec2 workers

This or something like it is hitting jenkins.impala.io:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-36516

Note that this is an "open" "blocker" and was opened in July 2016.

I don't have a workaround yet. Some jobs may time out, and you may
have to start them again.

It is save to GVD the same patch twice, even if the jobs overlap.

Re: Jenkins jobs no creating ec2 workers

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
Back up

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.